LoDo / StreetCar Stables Loft
MANHATTAN-CHIC LODO LOFT
View Virtual Tour with Photo Gallery | View Map
A SOPHISTICATED MASTERPIECE
Unit #216 is a feast for the eyes! A true loft with brick-and-timber interior construction, the furniture defines the space. It currently has a spacious entry for art, home office/study, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, master bedroom, with plenty of room to create a second bedroom. The large patio is huge and great for entertaining!
A PIECE OF HISTORY
Photos in the great lobby of StreetCar Stables tell the story of The Denver City Railway Building. Built in 1882, this was the main “car barn” which housed the 45 street cars on the main level and stable the 200 horses on the 2nd and 3rd floors. Hay and grain were stored on the 4th floor. This was Denver’s early “rapid transit” system. In 1892, with the change from horse-drawn to electric cable cars, the building was sold and the new owner replaced the 6 large barn doors on the 17th Street façade with a false brick front. In 1902 Hendrie and Boltoff Manufacturing & Supply Company bought the building for its heavy mining equipment business. In 1993, developers Don Betts and Steve Owen saw potential in this abandoned relic of the past, and architect Peter Dominick helped design one of the first mixed-use developments in Lower Downtown. The first floor boasts commercial space – Morton’s, Venice Ristorante, Machete’s, The Parlour, and Paradise Cleaners. The upper floors consist of 43 lofts, each one different from the other.
- 2060 SF in Loft (Public Records)
- 363 SF Patio
- 1 Master Bedroom (with space for more)
- 2 Baths - 1 Full and 1 Half
- 1 Parking Space
- 1 Storage Space
- Central Air Conditioning
- Heat is Baseboard Hot Water (HOA)
- Building Built: 1882
- Lofts Built: 1994
- Red Oak Hardwood Floors
- Huge terrace ideal for entertaining
- Chef grill and furnishings Included
- Sleek storage system lines the entry and study
- Gourmet’s dream Caruso kitchen with gas cook top
- Master bedroom includes built-in custom shelving
- Included: All stainless kitchen appliances – French Door Refrigerator, Double Drawer Dish Washer, Gas Cook Top, Double Ovens, Microwave Oven. Solar Shades on All Windows. All Custom Lighting (many with LED). All Built-In Attached Cabinetry and Shelving. Attached TV in Master Bedroom. Chef’s Gas Outdoor Grill and Furnishings on Deck with Sun Sail Awning.
- Excluded but Negotiable: Washer & Dryer, Home Furnishings.
- HOA: $723 per month. Includes Heat, Water, Sewer, Basic Cable, Internet WI-FI, Snow and Trash Removal, Exterior Building and Roof maintenance, Building Insurance, and Reserve Fund.
- Taxes: $3952 (2014)
- Earnest Money: $35,000, Payable to Stewart Title Company
CONTACT NINA with questions and to schedule tours
Listed by Upscale Denver Homes. All information provided is deemed reliable
but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
:: Back To Top ::