LoDo / StreetCar Stables Loft
CLASSIC BRICK & TIMBER LOFT IN HEART OF LODO
Unit #314 is a true loft with high ceilings, rich exposed brick and warm wood columns. East-facing with city views, the home is filled with sunshine all morning long. The open living-dining-kitchen is ideal for entertaining, and the balcony offers more space for enjoying the outdoors. A separate study is adjacent to the private master suite, complete with a full bath and large walk-in closet. Lots of wall space for art along the entry foyer and front-to-back brick wall. Authentic loft in historic building!
View Virtual Tour with Photo Gallery | View Map
- 1673 Square Feet in Loft (Public Records)
- Red Oak Hardwood Floors
- 2 Baths - 1 Full and 1 Half
- 1 Parking Space, Wide Enough for 2 Cars
- 1 Storage Space, Adjacent to Parking
- Central Air Conditioning
- Hot Water Baseboard Heat (HOA)
All kitchen appliances – Side by Side Refrigerator, Dish Washer, Trash Compactor, Wine Frig, Stove with Oven, Microwave Oven. High-Efficiency Combined Dual Washer-Dryer Unit. Solar Shades on All Windows. All Custom Track Lighting and Chandeliers. Attached TV Mount in Master Bedroom.
- EXCLUDED BUT NEGOTIABLE:
Queen-sized Murphy Bed, Dart Board, Keg-O-Rater.
- EXCLUDED: All personal furnishings and art work.
- HOA: $586 per month. Includes Heat, Water, Sewer, Basic Cable, Internet WI-FI, Snow & Trash Removal, Exterior Building and Roof Maintenance, Building Insurance, Reserve Fund, and Professional Management Company. Susan Dunn at Spectrum 303-409-6000.
- TAXES: $3812 (2014)
- EARNEST MONEY: $15,000 Payable to Stewart Title Company,
1660 17th Street #LL-1, Denver CO 80202
CONTACT NINA with questions and to schedule tours
Listed by Upscale Denver Homes. All information provided is deemed reliable
but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
:: Back To Top ::