LoDo / One Wyknoop Plaza Loft
LIGHT-FILLED URBAN OASIS
View Virtual Tour with Photo Gallery | View Map
TRADITIONAL & CONTEMPORARY
3 Balconies. 3 Walls of Windows. 3 Views. Open great room-dining- kitchen plus enclosed master suite, guest bedroom, and study. Beautifully decorated, the earth-tone palette creates an oasis in the heart of Lo Do action. Traditional? This is it! Contemporary? This is it! Touches of onyx, granite, Murano glass, copper, stainless, cherry wood are the backdrop for luxury living.
ELEGANT, SPACIOUS, DRAMATIC
Unit #5D is a wonderful blend of open living-kitchen-dining room and private sleeping quarters. Tastefully decorated, the designer kept the same cherry cabinetry unifying the space. Built-ins are abundant but not obtrusive — study bookshelves and desk, art nooks, dining buffet, wet bar, A/V console, custom master closet, bathrooms and “maid pantry.” Elegant touches are subtle in the inlaid stone tile, Murano glass accents, unique metal sconces, soft fabric drapes and shades — even the copper exhaust hood. Black granite is a dramatic contrast. Three walls of windows allow sun to drench this home; and eye catching views of the city, Coors Field, and the burgeoning Central Platte Valley and mountains beyond. Three balconies offer prime outdoor space.
ONE WYNKOOP PLAZA
Built in 1998, One Wynkoop Plaza was designed by Fentress Bradburn (DIA architects) and developed by Thermo Development. The challenge: putting a residential building on a long narrow strip of land, parallel to the historic Union Pacific headhouse, warehouse and loading dock. The solution: eliminate a central hallway so units would have windows, views, and balconies on both sides of the structure. Two elevators — one on the south and one on the north — allow direct access into each unit. The 2 end units have 3 balconies, and the 2 interior units have 2. With no windows on the second floor, the architects found use for this space – huge storage units, most as big as 300SF. Secure parking is in back on the west side of the building. The main entrance is located along the Wynkoop Street pedestrian walk-way leading to Coors Field. A baseball toss to Coors Field, watch the fireworks from #5D balconies!
FLOORPLAN - View Printable PDF
- BUILDING: One Wynkoop Plaza
- SQUARE FEET: 2510 SF (Appraiser)
- BEDROOMS: 2 plus 1 study
- BATHS: 2
- FLOORING: Red Oak Hardwood Floors
- MASTER BATH: 5-Piece Bath includes Jacuzzi Tub and Steam Shower
- BALCONIES: 3 Balconies — 210 SF, 210 SF, and 155 SF each
- PARKING: 2 Parking Spaces – one inside garage, one in covered secure carport
- STORAGE: 1 Storage Space on Second Floor (approximately 300 SF)
- A/C & HEAT: Central Air Conditioning and Central Heating
- YEAR BUILT: 1998
- NUMBER OF LOFTS: 19
- INCLUDED: All kitchen appliances — refrigerator, gas cook top, oven, microwave oven, trash compactor, dish washer, mini-frig in wet bar, washer & dryer. Gas grill and outdoor furniture on North balcony. All window coverings. All light fixtures. All attached built-in cabinetry. Guest bath shower drape. All A/V built-in wiring.
- EXCLUDED BUT NEGOTIABLE: Great room flat screen TV, components, and all speakers. Master bedroom TV and mounted attachment.
- EXCLUDED: Furniture and artwork.
CONTACT ME with questions and to schedule tours
Listed by Upscale Denver Homes. All information provided is deemed reliable
but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
:: Back To Top ::