Uptown Denver / Grant Park Condos
GREAT CONDO WITH HUGE TERRACE!
View Virtual Tour | View Google Map | View MLS Listing | Download Brochure PDF
Bright open living/dining/kitchen with huge 280 SF terrace! Great for entertaining. All stainless appliances, real wood floors, full-sized Maytag W/D. Granite slab, cherry cabinets. Window darkening accordion shades. Master bedroom with walk-in closet. Double sinks in stone countertops. Each bedroom has own bath. Second bedroom could be a study. No neighbors on either side. Unit on 2nd floor - same as fitness center, conference room, and storage room. Storage Unit #25 included. Beautiful common areas. Pride of urban living evident. Pet-friendly building steps to park. Price includes 2 deeded parking spaces!
HIP HOME ON THE EDGE OF THE ACTION! Close to Jonesys, Wahoo Fish Tacos, Coffee Bar, Benedict Park, Downtown, Light Rail, 17th Avenue Restaurant Row, Lo Do, Coors Field. Steps to Broadway. Easy access to I-25.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Baths
- 2 Secure Parking Spaces (#130 & #116)
- 1 Storage Unit (#25)
- Gas Stove with Oven Microwave Oven
- Dish Washer
- Maytag Washer & Dryer
- Granite Slab
- Cherry Cabinetry
- Room Darkening Accordion Window Shades
- Hardwood and Carpet
- Central Air – heating and cooling
- 280 sf Terrace
- 2nd Story
- Easy Access via elevator or stairs
- Hardwood floors in kitchen, dining & living rooms
- Upgraded carpeting in bedrooms
- Super quiet – no neighbors on any side
- HOA: $259/month. Includes: Community Fitness Center, Water & Sewer, Heat, Building Maintenance, Roof Maintenance, Building Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
- Taxes: $1689 (2013)
- Earnest Money: $2500 Payable to Stewart Title
CONTACT NINA with questions and to schedule tours
Listed by Upscale Denver Homes. All information provided is deemed reliable
but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
:: Back To Top ::