View Virtual Tour with Photo Gallery | View Map | View MLS Listing
CHARMING DENVER ITALIANIATE IN THE HEART OF CURTIS PARK.
The Best of Both Worlds! New but built-to-look old. Another quality home from Patrick and Val Kraemer. 12 foot high ceilings. 9 foot tall antique doors. Lots of natural light. Feels like New Orleans! Open kitchen, great room with outdoor landscaped patio. 2 car garage looks like a guest cottage. Architectural antique treasures. The "Best House" on recent Curtis Park home tour! Could be 3 bedrooms (main floor room with closet currently used as formal dining). Stunning finishes include maple hardwood floors, cherry cabinetry, stainless appliances, Turkish tile and marble in baths. Wired for sound and high-speed internet throughout.
- 2,166 SF
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- 2 Car Garage - Detached / Oversized
- Built 2005
- Central Air Conditioning / Forced Air Gas Heat
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone, Tile Floor, Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Internet Access (Wired), Kitchen Island, Master Suite, Security System, Storm Windows, Updated, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
- Included: All kitchen appliances - refrigerator, gas range with oven, microwave oven, trash compactor, dish washer. All window coverings. All light fixtures. All attached built-in cabinetry. Murphy bed. All A/V built-in wiring.
- Negotiable: Large computer armoire in garage. Weber charcoal grill. BOZE sound system - speakers, receiver, DVD & CD player. Red cabinet in master bath.
- Excluded: Great room flat screen TV and brackets. Second TV. Outdoor statuary and planters. Washer & Dryer. Unattached wire shelving in garage.
CONTACT NINA with questions and to schedule tours
Listed by Upscale Denver Homes. All information provided is deemed reliable
but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
:: Back To Top ::