LoHi / Skyline Lofts
View Map | View MLS Listing
HIP HOT HIGHLAND
Completed in 2001, Skyline Lofts was one of the first developments in this area. Since then, developers have “discovered” Lower Highlands and invested in its future. The influx of residents and retailers confirm the viability of this long dormant neighborhood. Skyline Lofts is now in the heart of this rebirth.
Natural light floods the 2-story penthouse loft with private master suite above the open living/dining/kitchen space.
The west-facing balcony offers a place to chill (with some wine) or grill.
The non-conforming second bedroom on the main level is currently used as a study — but could easily be converted to a bedroom.
This unit boasts two secure, indoor parking spaces and 2 individual storage units.
Parking and storage are two premium assets!
- Open living/dining/kitchen concept
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1132 SF
- 2 parking spaces, 2 storage units
- Central Air Conditioning
- Inclusions: All kitchen appliances — stove, dish washer, refrigerator, microwave oven. Stacking washer & dryer. All window coverings (wooden blinds).
- Exclusions: Seller’s personal property. Unattached desk system in study and shelving in storage units. Grill on balcony.
CONTACT NINA with questions and to schedule tours
Listed by Upscale Denver Homes. All information provided is deemed reliable
but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
:: Back To Top ::